The IDEXX modular RealPCR platform
Standardized. Streamlined. Efficient.
RealPCR platform with single components standardized to work together. Run multiple targets on a single plate and purchase individual components only when you need them.
Watch how you can start benefitting from running the RealPCR modular platform today
Take a tour in the IDEXX RealPCR production facilities and reference laboratory
Challenges of traditional PCR
Purchasing separate test kits increases inventory and decreases flexibility in ordering.
|DNA test kit 1||DNA test kit 2||RNA test kit1||RNA test kit 2|
Running individual targets on separate plates increases time to results.
Running separate real-time PCR cycling programs increases the investment in real-time instruments.
Benefits of the modular RealPCR platform
Purchasing individual components as needed improves inventory and provides flexibilty in ordering.
|Target mixes||Master mixes||Negative control||Positive control|
Running RNA and DNA targets side by side rather than on separate plates is cost-effective and reduces waste.
Using a single cycling protocol ( <70 minutes) for all reactions and analyzing results at the same time is faster.
Eco-friendly real-time PCR
- Electronic inserts easily accessible with a QR code
- Lyophilized reagents to eliminate the need of dry-ice shipments
Reagents in small pouches to minimize packaging material
Quality control starts with each component
- Pooled positive control includes all RealPCR targets
- Internal control included in all target mixes, many of which include a host-specific and nucleic acid-specific internal sample control for complete control of the PCR workflow
- Laboratory monitoring tools and guidelines available to check for laboratory contaminations
Standardization streamlines workflow
- RealPCR extraction kits for spin column-based and magnetic bead-based extraction of both DNA and RNA from a wide range of sample types
RealPCR modular reagents for maximum flexibility and standardization in workflow
IDEXX RealPCR extraction kits
- Demonstrated performance versus other commercially available extraction kits
- Extensively validated on all common sample types, including feces
- Uses familiar extraction methods and aligns with current workflows
- Supported by world-class IDEXX Technical Service
Single source for testing supplies simplifies ordering
RealPCR DNA/RNA Magnetic Bead Kit
Ideal for high-throughput laboratories using full automation
RealPCR DNA/RNA Spin Column Kit
Ideal for low-throughput laboratories without needing to invest in instruments
Mic qPCR instrument
- Small-sized 4-channel qPCR instrument for 48 samples
- Easily scalable for larger sample volumes by connecting multiple instruments to one computer
- Validated on all IDEXX RealPCR reagents
- Minimum installation and service requirements
- Complete thermal uniformity due to circular platform and magnetic induction
- No reference dyes, calibration, or cross-talk compensation